Members of Friends of Porirua Hospital Museum offer their skills and knowledge in the day-to-day running of the Museum, as well as long-term projects.
Ways you can help include
Operating the Museum
- assisting with visitor services
- assisting with cataloguing artefacts, books and photographs
- helping with the conservation of artifacts and the building
- contributing to education and publicity activities
Running the Society
- communicating with members
- administration and fund raising
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please fill out the following form and we’ll be in touch.