Members of Friends of Porirua Hospital Museum offer their skills and knowledge in the day-to-day running of the Museum, as well as long-term projects.
Ways you can help include
Operating the Museum –
- assisting with visitor services
- assisting with cataloguing artefacts, books and photographs
- helping with the conservation of artifacts and the building
- contributing to education and publicity activities
Running the Society –
- communicating with members
- administration and fundraising
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please fill out the following form and we’ll be in touch.
Please review the terms and conditions of membership and confirm you agree below.